The Competitive EdgeGet a Quote
Calzone Case Company
- Recognized worldwide as the industry leader in protective case manufacturing
- Complete packaging specialists with over 50 years of experience
- Parent company of Anvil Case Co.
- Over 20,000 Standard Designs Available for Immediate Production
- Customer service and case repair departments in all facilities
- National network of Design Specialists available for on-site consultation
- Making cases for all industries and applications, including Aeronautics, Military, Medical, Sports, Exhibit, Computers, Film & Entertainment.
- Production in Bridgeport CT, Dallas TX, and Los Angeles CA
- Over 100,000 Sq. Ft. Of manufacturing capacity
- Manufacturing capacity of over 2500 cases per month
- Comprehensive Operational Quality Assurance
- Proprietary PRO Engineer case design and modeling system
- 24 Hour Quick Ship in all locations
- Calzone Lifetime Product Warranty
- Meet ATA 300 Category 1 Design Specifications
- Exceed MIL SPEC 810 C/D Requirements
- Standard Plywood 1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2”- Laminates ABS, Fiberglass, Aluminum
- Double Angle and Riveted Case Constructions
- Product Lines: Escort/ATA, LD ATA/Forge II, Armorlite, and Anvil Iron
- XLT-1 Polypropylene Plastic in 1/4” and 3/8” – 30% Less Weight than Wood
- Custom Foam Fabricating, Die Cutting and Insert Design
- CALZONE PRODUCTS offering cases from the world’s leading manufacturers
- including PELICAN/STORM, EXPLORER, SKB, PORTA BRACE, TENBA and more
Calzone provides the highest standards in case manufacturing.
Always made in the USA.