GSA Contract GS-15F-0047-L
|MIL-STD 810||C/D (Reference 2.2)|
|Vibration Test (Unsecured)||Method 514.2, Procedure IX|
|Vibration Test (Secured)||Method 514.2, Procedure X|
|Basic Design Shock Test||Method 516.2, Procedure I|
|Transit Drop Test||Method 516.2, Procedure II|
|High Temperature Test||Method 501.1, Procedure I|
|Low Temperature Test||Method 502.1, Procedure I|
|Temperature Shock Test||Method 503.1, Procedure I|
|Fungus Test||Method 508.1, Procedure I|
|Salt Fog Test||Method 509.1, Procedure I|
|Humidity Test||Method 507.1, Procedure I|
Calzone: Made in the USA
Serving the US Since 1975
Calzone Cases are the most durable reusable transit cases in the world. These cases are constructed to perform in the most demanding conditions. Exterior panels are built with strong, solid components, and interiors are custom-designed with precision-sculpted unicellular foam to provide maximum shock absorption and protection from damage due to vibration. Our products conform to the high standards of the U.S. Military by meeting the most stringent case requirements, and by providing you with strength and reliability you can count on.
Law Enforcement and Military
- Calzone firearms cases are built to protect firearms and equipment with Military strength and precision.
- All rifle/shotgun case designs offer dolly casters for ease of transport.
- Armorer cases house firearm supplies, and convert into firearm maintenance stations for use at the range or in combat/field situations.
- Calzone Case can design and manufacture custom sizes to meet your exact dimensions and interior configuration.
- Tested to perform under harsh conditions, such as humidity, salt fog, drops, extreme temperatures, and vibrations.
- M.A.C.C. cases are constructed with matte black hardware, non-reflective surfaces, water seals and gaskets.
- Designed to meet MIL STD 810 C, D, E, I.A.T.A. and exceed the Air Transportation Association Specification 300, Category 1.
Hospital and Public Health
- During an emergency, organization and swift deployment of resources is imperative. Calzone Cases keep equipment organized and easily accessible.
- Calzone Cases are always transport ready for quick moves to where help is needed.
- Calzone Case Co. is a proud supplier to industry leaders such as AGFA, Siemens Medical, Mitek, FUJIFILM Medical Systems, GE Medical, Hitachi Medical, Hologic, Konica, Aloka, Konica, Lorad Medical, and Endoscopy Support Services.
- Calzone makes complete line of cases for the medical world including computer cases, racks, displays, and workstations.
Disaster Response and Relief
- Calzone builds custom case designs to securely and efficiently transport rescue and response equipment.
- Calzone workstations set up in minutes, reducing response times and conserving resources.
- Workstations keep equipment and files protected and organized during transport and deployment.
- Built to last and protect under harsh conditions. See the MIL-STD 810 column for more information.
- All cases made in the USA to protect and serve the USA.